Monday 9 April 2012

From a quagmire of Ick

Have you ever been so disgusted by an eating establishement that you took pictures of the ick and sent it to their corporate offices?
I have.

My mother and I were feeling like some junk food for lunch on the 2nd of April and so we went to the Hungry Jacks in Innaloo to get a burger on our way to Bunnings to get garden things to make my house look pretty.

Every single table was dirty.
There were ships all over the floor.
There were Cleaning in Progress signs everywhere. And there was no cleaning staff in sight. Though on teenager with a bored look on her face came out of the kitchens with a wet mop and half heartedly moved some of the mess on the floor a little bit and then dragged the mop back into the back rooms.
Oh, and the bins were overflowing and there were flies everywhere too.

I felt a little bit ill.


Floor snack are the latest thing.

Yummy.





No comments:

Post a Comment